Many prospective buyers are stuck when it comes to deciding what important factors that one should consider when buying a timeshare. The buyers today are much more informed than the buyers of few years back. They are more knowledgeable about what they are buying and have done their homework before taking a major step. But still many buyers get confused when asked if they have a checklist of things to consider before buying a timeshare. The following paragraphs provide you with a checklist to make sure that you are not missing the important criterions that should be weighed against the timeshare you are buying.
If you are buying timeshare through a broker make sure that he is licensed. Also find out his reputation in handling timeshares and the success rate. And do not hesitate to ask any questions related to your timeshare. Some of the good questions to ask are:
* What is the maintenance fee of the resort and do they keep raising it every year, if yes how much?
* What are the chances of getting a best timeshare like in a desired week?
* By what date you should make the reservation at the earliest?
* Are there any extra benefits accompanying your timeshare?
* Do the timeshare company has bonus week program?
* Can you exchange or trade your timeshare without joining an exchange company?